HP ENVY PRINTER
HP OFFICEJET PRINTER
HP OJPRO PRINTER
HP DESKJET PRINTER
123 HP Printer Setup & Troubleshooting
HP Printer Setup
HP Driver & Software Install
Wireless Setup & Troubleshooting
- Unbox your 123 HP Office Jet Pro x451dw printer.
- Remove the tapes around the printer.
- Lift the scanner upwards and clean the packing materials.
- Remove the packing materials from the cartridge holder and the paper tray.
- Then, close the scanner unit and paper tray.
- Once all the packing materials are cleared, connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Switch on the 123 hp office jet pro x451dw printer, using the power button in the printer’s control panel.
- Your 123 HP Ojpro x451dw printer starts initializing. When the printer prompts you to set the language, time and date, set them. You can also skip the settings if you prefer.
- Then, open the cartridge access door and wait until the cartridge holder becomes idle.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the packaging..