Install OJPRO 7720 Software on Windows OS:
Place the OJPRO 7720 installation Disk onto the external CD Drive and wait till the Auto Setup installer runs. Follow the onscreen instructions and promptly give a desired Name to your OJPRO 7720. Click Next and proceed further with instruction set to finish the Software Installation. Select the correct Windows Versions to Open the OJPRO 7720 Software program.
- Windows 8.1: Locate the left most corner button from your Start Screen and then Click it. Double click HP OJPRO 7720 from your Desktop
- Windows 8: Simply Right Click on an empty space in the Start Screen, and enable the App bar and then click All Apps. Click to open the HP OJPRO 7720 software
- Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7: Click the Start Menu and then select All Programs folder, Choose the HP Tab folder and Click HP Printer. Select and Click the desired OJPRO 7720 Software
Install OJPRO 7720 Software on Macintosh OS:
Place the OJPRO 7720 CD onto your Compact Disk Drive available on the Computer. Wait for the Auto Setup installer to run. Now follow the Automatic instructions Setup to provide a Printer Name. Click Next and proceed with the instruction set to finish the OJPRO 7720 Software setup.
Open Envy software and click File menu and then click Print command. Click Print Using or Use option and then select the desired HP OJPRO 7720, or else, create a Name for the Printer Setup shortcut access. Follow the given below instructions to select the Print Properties according to the Macintosh OS:
- Apple OS 10.6: In order to access print option, Click each one of the blue disclosure triangles available on the Print dialog
- Apple Lion & Mountain Lion OS: In order to access print options, Click on show details link available on the print dialog and then use the respective disclosure triangle to set values
- For earlier Macintosh OS: provides Print options in a popup menu, you can select Page Orientation and then set value, select Paper Size and Scaling Percentage from popup menu and change print settings. You can go ahead and Click Print option to test the printer setup