This 123 HP Envy 5030 printer is able to copy up to 99 documents. This 123 HP Envy 5030 printer can print the black and white document up to 37 papers per minute and the colour copy of up to 37 papers per minute. Unbox and setup your 123 HP Envy 5030 printer physically by installing the ink cartridges and loading papers.Latest driver and manual download from 123.hp.com/Envy 5030 or 123.hp.com/setup 5030.
HP ENVY PRINTER
HP OFFICEJET PRINTER
HP OJPRO PRINTER
HP DESKJET PRINTER
123 HP Printer Setup & Troubleshooting
HP Printer Setup
HP Driver & Software Install
Wireless Setup & Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/setup 5030 – EPRINT Guide
The 123 HP envy 5030 printer is capable of HP ePrint facility. So, you can print documents easily from your computer or mobile easily. To setup HP ePrint in your 123 HP envy 5030 printer, follow the steps below:
- Unbox and remove all the packing materials from your new 123 HP envy 5030 printer.
- Connect the power cord and power on your printer.
- Install the ink cartridges in the holders and load enough number of papers in the printer.
- Connect your 123 HP envy 5030 printer and computer to a wireless or wired network connection.
- In your 123 HP envy 5030 printer’s control panel, touch HP ePrint icon. Otherwise, go to web services setup or wireless settings or network setup to locate the web services and follow the onscreen instructions to enable the web services.
- Also, if prompted touch OK to update the firmware.
- Then, click Print Info to print the Information sheet that contains the printer’s Email ID and password.
- Latest driver and manual download from 123.hp.com/envy 5030 or 123.hp.com/setup 5030.
TO PRINT A DOCUMENT OR PHOTO FROM YOUR COMPUTER
- In your computer, sign in to your Email account and create a new Email.
- Type the 123 HP envy 5030 printer’s Email address( it is in the information sheet) in the To: field.
- Type the subject and attach the document or photo you want to send and click on send to send the mail.
- Now, open the Email and select Forward.
- Then, type the 123 HP envy 5030 printer’s Email ID in the To: field and type the subject.
- Click on send.