HP ENVY PRINTER
HP OFFICEJET PRINTER
HP OJPRO PRINTER
HP DESKJET PRINTER
123 HP Printer Setup & Troubleshooting
HP Printer Setup
HP Driver & Software Install
Wireless Setup & Troubleshooting
Set Windows Update to automatically download driver software
- First, check to see if your computer is automatically set to download the hp printer driver software.
- Browse the Windows to change device installation, and then click the change device installation settings in the control panel setting from the list of results.
- A device installation setting box will be seen and a question of “Do you want Windows to download driver software and realistic icons for your device?” will be asked to click the Yes option and save changes.
- 123.hp.com/setup automatic windows update is an advantage as clients can sometimes forget to download the latest upgrades regarding the driver software and this can lead to problems with quality printing of documents or images.
Reinstall the latest driver from the HP website
- Initially, switch on the 123 hp printer.
- If the printer is connected to the system via USB cables, detach the cable from 123.hp.com/setup printer. There will be a prompt to connect the cable if the need arises.
- Head to the HP Customer Support-Software and driver downloads.
- There will be a let’s identify your product to get started page, choose a printer and type your printer model number and submit.
- If there is a need to change the operating system, tap change and find your version and click change again.
- In the driver heading, tap download for the complete software package or click Basic drivers for other driver options.